Archive for September, 2008
Talk by Joe Walther, Professor, College of Communication Arts and Sciences, Michigan State University.
- Attribution theory – why they do what they do?
- In distributed social interactions, people may blame others instead of themselves for one’s own poor performance.
- Post-test open questions at the end of group project: (1) what’s the best thing you did and why?, (2) what’s the worst thing you did and why?
- Propinquity = psychological closeness via media
- Effect of Skills x Task x Choice